What to look for in our confirmation email
When you start the exchange program, you will be sent an email that will confirm your order.
When you look at your email, there will be wording in there that might not make sense at first, and here are some things that we can clarify for you:
1. It says subscription when you start our program
- You are not signing up for a subscription, it is just a way of saying that your bottles are on their way to you.
- There are no monthly payments like it makes it seem, you only pay for your order when YOU need more bottles and send your empty ones back.
- The only way you will see that is if you have signed up to receive emails from us.
2. Tracking information
- When you order from us, and get your confirmation email, there should be tracking information attached.
- Sometimes it doesn't attach, and we are working on that problem to make it more convenient for you. Just give us a call or email and ask for your tracking number if it doesn't show up in the email.
- It shows just your billing address right now for you to know that you have been billed for this exchange, but just know that it is getting shipped to the correct address that you put in for shipping and you won't have to worry about it not being delivered!
3. Order shows "completed" instead of "shipped"
- When you get the email that your order is completed, it means that it has been shipped and it's on it's way to you!